All rooms have a TV, ceiling fan, A/c, refrigerator & private bath.
Kelley - formerly Room 1 - One king sized bed with ocean front deck
Kevin - formerly Room 2 - One king sized bed with ocean front deck
Colleen - formerly Room 3 & 4 - one queen sized bed
Frank X. - formerly Room F - one queen sized bed
All of these rooms are located on the upper levels and are NON-SMOKING.
Megan - formerly Unit D - Ground floor suite. Living room/kitchen efficiency. Bedroom has a king sized bed, A/C, bathroom with shower. Private patio. Can sleep four with use of sofabed.
- Each additional person in room - $10 additional per night.
- One night only reservation would be an additional $25 charge.
- Reservation of Friday-Saturday nights only - $25 additional per night.
- Reservation of Saturday-Sunday nights only - $10 additional per night.
- Saturday night only - Seasonal Market Price.
- 12% tax (7% sales tax & 5% hotel/use tax) will be added to the above prices.
- We do not accept any credit or debit cards.
Checks are welcome.
Please make checks payable to Peggy Ann Osborne.
|XXXX Rates (per night)|
|May 17 - June 6||June 7 - June 27||June 28 - Aug 24|
|Sep 7 - Oct 12||Aug 25 - Sep 7||Occupancy|
|Frank X.||$80||$95||$145||2 people|
|*** Exceptions :||Weekends of Block Party
Night In Venice
This is a Non Smoking home. There is a washer/dryer in the utility room. Morning coffee is provided each day for our Room Guests. We do provide beach tags. Parking will also be provided if you bring an extra set of keys and allow us to move your vehicle. You are welcome to use the showers and facilities on the day you check out. That will give you another day to enjoy the beach and the fun that is an integral part of the Ocean City Experience. Customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority
601 East 15th Street
(corner of 15th and Wesley)
Ocean City, NJ 08226
Peggy Ann & Frank Osborne
111 Durham Court
Maple Glen, PA 19002
We are conveniently located 50 yards from the beach & boardwalk. Boardwalk shops, restaurants & amusements begin one block north at 14th Street.